Get the Passover prep and celebration help you need – in one bundle!
This four-part Passover bundle will help make Passover prep easier and Passover celebration more fun.
#1 – Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along – Digital Download
Discover a fun way to keep your kids engaged at the Seder. Ideal for kids 3 – 10. (Adults enjoy it, too!)
Before the Seder:
- Help your kids prepare for what to expect. Perfect for whether you are hosting your own Seder or sharing with another family.
- Teach them the key Seder symbols with the larger images — and ask them to go hunting for the mini images, like Moses in a basket, the frogs, candlesticks.
- Explore the suggested art activities to deepen their understanding.
During the Seder:
- “Kvell” with pride, as you see them move their markers from stepping stone to stepping stone, reinforcing the journey out of Egypt.
- Invite one or more kids to be in charge of broadcasting when it’s time to move to the next step, using the ideas here.
- Delight in how much more involved the kids and adults stay!
Also great for your Sunday school Seder. Just print as many copies as you need. Then identify markers you can use to move from step to step on the pathway – like plastic pawns from other games, dice, pennies, or walnuts in their shells.
Want to get printed copies of the game? You can buy them from Amazon, as long as supplies last.
#2 – Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder
Learn new ways to:
- Share 3 core Passover concepts with young children
- Organize your Seder around the 15 steps in most Haggadahs
- Understand the key Seder symbols
- Shop faster at the grocery store
- Figure out what to prepare the day ahead
- Set the Seder table using our handy checklist
- Involve children during the Seder
- Build anticipation for the Seder with the Family Discussion Guide
#3 – Passover Seder Audio Tutorial – Available as an MP3
Learn both the pronunciation and meaning of these key elements of the Seder:
- 15 steps of the Seder
- Kiddush (blessing over the wine) – short version
- Blessing over vegetable dipped into salt water
- Beginning of the Four Questions
- 10 Plagues
- Blessings: over hand-washing, matzah, and eating maror (bitter herbs)
- And MORE!
#4 – 5 Super-Simple, Kid-Friendly Passover Breakfasts and Lunches – NEW
Are your kids used to only cereal or waffles for breakfast – and can’t imagine getting through Passover without their fave foods? These simple recipes use only a few ingredients – and only take a few minutes to prepare. And the best part is: most kids love them!