Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along – Digital Download $1.99
Discover a fun way to keep your kids engaged at the Seder. Ideal for kids 3 – 10. (Adults enjoy it, too!)
Before the Seder:
- Help your kids prepare for what to expect. Perfect for whether you are hosting your own Seder or sharing with another family.
- Teach them the key Seder symbols with the larger images — and ask them to go hunting for the mini images, like Moses in a basket, the frogs, candlesticks.
- Explore the suggested art activities to deepen their understanding.
During the Seder:
- “Kvell” with pride, as you see them move their red pawns from stepping stone to stepping stone, reinforcing the journey out of Egypt.
- Invite one or more kids to be in charge of broadcasting when it’s time to move to the next step, using the ideas here.
- Delight in how much more involved the kids and adults stay!
Also great for your Sunday school Seder..
Praise for Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along
I love the board and the illustrations are simply wonderful!- Scott
Love it! You’ve perfectly balanced the choose-your-own adventure and follow-the-leader aspects of the Seder Steps — and in quite a whimsical way.- Ken
I like how you have left room for personal creativity, and at the same time, made the game complete enough not to have to add to it. – Hannah
This is a solid winner . . . great look and feel to the game and it does the trick of teaching the steps of the Seder without becoming heavy handed . . . this is terrific! – Rabbi S.
Just print out as many copies as you need. Then identify markers you can use to move from step to step on the pathway. You only need one per person. Options include plastic pawns from other games, dice, pennies, or walnuts in their shell.
Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder $3.99
Get easy Seder secrets in this 36-page digital download.
Learn new ways to:
- Share 3 core Passover concepts with young children
- Organize your Seder around the 15 steps in every Haggadah
- Understand the key Seder symbols
- Shop faster at the grocery store
- Figure out what to prepare the day ahead
- Set the Seder table using our handy checklist
- Involve children during the Seder
- Build anticipation for the Seder with the Family Discussion Guide
Praise for Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder
Ellen Zimmerman’s guide “Celebrate Passover” removes the angst of hosting a Passover Seder and replaces it with warm encouragement, smart tips and easy to share educational tidbits. She gave me confidence to host a Seder that focuses on enjoying being with family and creating memories. – AJ
Thanks! LOVE it! I think it’s great!!! – Janet
It’s lovely! The pictures, the organization, the stories, the ‘look’ are ALL fabulous! – Dorothea