New! Passover 4-Part Super Bundle $12.99
Get the Passover prep and celebration help you need – in one bundle!
This four-part Passover bundle will help make Passover prep easier and Passover celebration more fun.
#1 – Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along – Digital Download – Scroll down page for details
#2 – “Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder” – Updated in 2019. 36 pages of ideas to teach you what you need to know and how to get ready faster.
#3 Passover Seder Audio Tutorial – Available as an MP3
Learn the pronunciation and meaning of these key elements of the Seder:
- 15 steps of the Seder
- Kiddush (blessing over the wine) – short version
- Blessing over vegetable dipped into salt water
- Beginning of the Four Questions
- 10 Plagues
- Blessings: over hand-washing, matzah, and eating maror (bitter herbs)
- And MORE!
#4 “5 Super-Simple, Kid-Friendly Passover Breakfasts and Lunches” – New!
Are your kids used to only cereal or waffles for breakfast – and can’t imagine getting through Passover without their fave foods? These simple recipes use only a few ingredients – and only take a few minutes to prepare. And the best part is: most kids love them!
Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along $11.99
Passover kids’ game that adults like, too!
Discover a fun way to keep your kids engaged at the Seder. Ideal for kids 3 – 10. (Adults enjoy it, too!)
Before the Seder:
- Help your kids prepare for what to expect. Perfect for whether you are hosting your own Seder or sharing with another family.
- Teach them the key Seder symbols with the larger images — and ask them to go hunting for the mini images, like Moses in a basket, the frogs, candlesticks.
- Explore the suggested art activities to deepen their understanding.
During the Seder:
- “Kvell” with pride, as you see them move their red pawns from stepping stone to stepping stone, reinforcing the journey out of Egypt.
- Invite one or more kids to be in charge of broadcasting when it’s time to move to the next step, using the ideas here.
- Delight in how much more involved the kids and adults stay!
Also great for your Sunday school Seder..
- 5 gloss-coated boards
- 5 playing pawns
- Instructions for how to use before and during the Seder
Praise for Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along
I love the board and the illustrations are simply wonderful!- Scott
Love it! You’ve perfectly balanced the choose-your-own adventure and follow-the-leader aspects of the Seder Steps — and in quite a whimsical way.- Ken
I like how you have left room for personal creativity, and at the same time, made the game complete enough not to have to add to it. – Hannah
This is a solid winner . . . great look and feel to the game and it does the trick of teaching the steps of the Seder without becoming heavy handed . . . this is terrific! – Rabbi S.
Is this right for your family? Learn more about how you could use the Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along.
Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along – Digital Download $3.99
With the digital version, simply print out as many copies as you will need. Then identify markers you can use to move from step to step on the pathway. You only need one per person. Options include plastic pawns from other games, dice, pennies, or walnuts in their shell.
Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder $3.99
Get easy Seder secrets in this 36-page digital download.
Learn new ways to:
- Share 3 core Passover concepts with young children
- Organize your Seder around the 15 steps in every Haggadah
- Understand the key Seder symbols
- Shop faster at the grocery store
- Figure out what to prepare the day ahead
- Set the Seder table using our handy checklist
- Involve children during the Seder
- Build anticipation for the Seder with the Family Discussion Guide
Praise for Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder
Ellen Zimmerman’s guide “Celebrate Passover” removes the angst of hosting a Passover Seder and replaces it with warm encouragement, smart tips and easy to share educational tidbits. She gave me confidence to host a Seder that focuses on enjoying being with family and creating memories. – AJ
Thanks! LOVE it! I think it’s great!!! – Janet
It’s lovely! The pictures, the organization, the stories, the ‘look’ are ALL fabulous! – Dorothea