I like adding a bluegrass song here. A play there. A few scallions on plates that we use as whips, reinforcing that we are no longer slaves.
Regardless of what I change up each year, though, I do a very simple Seder. Because that’s what works with our family.
Seder Planning Made Easy
If you are looking for ways to help plan an easy Seder, with more joy and less stress, then our new 36-page downloadable guide is for you.
It’s called “Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder.”
This guide will help you:
- Share 3 core Passover concepts with young children
- Organize your Seder around the 15 steps in every Haggadah
- Understand the key Seder symbols
- Shop faster at the grocery store
- Figure out what to prepare the day ahead
- Set the Seder table using our handy checklist
- Involve children during the Seder
- Build anticipation for the Seder with the Family Discussion Guide