Celebrate Shabbat: How to Create Joyful Home Traditions
Want to discover ways to bring Shabbat peace and joy into your home celebrations?
- DIY Shabbat Kit
- Pull It All Together
- Choose What Is Beautiful To You
- Friday Evening
- 7 Five-Minute Mood-Setting Ideas;
- Erev Shabbat Blessings & Rituals
- Ideas for Saturday Family Activities
- 7 Steps of a Home Havdalah Ceremony
- Beautiful Music for Shabbat
- Especially for Grandparents
- What’s Best for Your Family?
From Friday sundown until Saturday sundown, we can make the world slow down, savor the time together as a family.
We’ve pulled together lots of ideas for how to connect with the Sabbath in ways that work for you.
Even if you only find one or two ideas that resonate, imagine how they might transform the joy of Shabbat for you and yours!
What’s different about our Shabbat guide?
You can find lots of resources that give you all the shoulds. Our intention is to inspire you with coulds. It’s not about have-tos, but about want-tos. Not about the same recipe for everyone, but about discovering the right combination of flavors for you.
We also give you links to MP3s of beautiful Shabbat music – so you can create your own compilation.
And we’ve even got some recommendations for grandparents.