Want to discover ways to bring Shabbat peace and joy into your home celebrations?
We are now putting the finishing touches on a new e-guide to help you create those special, magical, relaxed moments that Shabbat can bring.
- Put together your own DIY Shabbat Kit
- Transform your Friday night with 5-minute changes
- Rethink Saturday with a family focus
- Hold a charming Havdalah ceremony in your home
- Share or sing inspiring melodies with your family
From Friday sundown until Saturday sundown, we have an opportunity — every week — to make the world slow down, to savor the time together as a family. We’ll have lots of ideas for how to connect with the Sabbath in ways that work for you. And remember, you have 52 opportunities each year!