Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along $11.99
Free shipping with Amazon Prime
Discover a fun way to keep your kids engaged at the Seder. Ideal for kids 4 – 10. (Adults enjoy it, too!)
Before the Seder:
- Help your kids prepare for what to expect. Perfect for whether you are hosting your own Seder or sharing with another family.
- Teach them the key Seder symbols with the larger images — and ask them to go hunting for the mini images, like Moses in a basket, the frogs, candlesticks.
- Explore the suggested art activities to deepen their understanding.
During the Seder:
- “Kvell” with pride, as you see them move their red pawns from stepping stone to stepping stone, reinforcing the journey out of Egypt.
- Invite one or more kids to be in charge of broadcasting when it’s time to move to the next step, using the ideas here.
- Delight in how much more involved the kids and adults stay!
Also great for your Sunday school Seder.
- 5 gloss-coated boards
- 5 playing pawns
- Instructions for how to use before and during the Seder
Praise for Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along
I love the board and the illustrations are simply wonderful!- Scott
Love it! You’ve perfectly balanced the choose-your-own adventure and follow-the-leader aspects of the Seder Steps — and in quite a whimsical way.- Ken
I like how you have left room for personal creativity, and at the same time, made the game complete enough not to have to add to it. – Hannah
Is this right for your family? Learn more about how you could use the Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along.
Passover Seder Steps Follow-Along – Digital Version – $5.97
Same great activity as above — available for immediate download.
Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder $4.97
Want a fun, simple Seder that takes less time to prepare, is more fun — and creates wonderful Passover memories?
Get easy Seder secrets in this 36-page digital download.
Plus, you get two free MP3 audio tutorials.
Learn new ways to:
- Share 3 core Passover concepts with young children
- Organize your Seder around the 15 steps in every Haggadah
- Understand the key Seder symbols
- Shop faster at the grocery store
- Figure out what to prepare the day ahead
- Set the Seder table using our handy checklist
- Involve children during the Seder
- Build anticipation for the Seder with the Family Discussion Guide
Praise for Celebrate Passover: How to Plan a Fun, Simple Seder
Ellen Zimmerman’s guide “Celebrate Passover” removes the angst of hosting a Passover Seder and replaces it with warm encouragement, smart tips and easy to share educational tidbits. She gave me confidence to host a Seder that focuses on enjoying being with family and creating memories. – AJ
Thanks! LOVE it! I think it’s great!!! – Janet
It’s lovely! The pictures, the organization, the stories, the ‘look’ are ALL fabulous! – Dorothea
Bonus #1 – Audio MP3 – Seder Planning Overview
This 10-minute MP3 will give you an overview of Seder planning for your family.
Listen while you’re out for a walk, making dinner, or driving. Then read through the guide for details, specifics, shopping lists, etc.
Bonus #2 – Audio MP3 – Passover Tutorial
Need a refresher on pronunciations of the key parts of the Seder? This audio tutorial will empower you to pronounce:
- Names of the 15 Steps
- 10 plagues
- 8 blessings
- Introduction to the Four Questions, and more!